The first test will take place on October 17, 2017.
Please note that it was shifted from October 10 due to some circumstances. Details follow:
- The test starts at 18.00 and the allocated time for it is three hours.
- NB! This test will be a closed-book test.
- The maximum (nominal) number of course points awarded is 20.
- The test will comprise several practical assignments related to linear programming:
- Formulating a linear programming problem given a particular task,
- Solving it using the graphical approach and the Simplex method.
- The test will also contain several questions related to theory.
Also, there will be no practical work after the test.