Dear students, it is our pleasure to announce a 3-day course on On-line Neuro-Fuzzy Control by Prof. D.Sc. Yevgeniy Bodyanskiy, Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics.
The following topics will be covered
- conventional adaptive control, direct and indirect approaches;
- adaptive identification: Kaczmarz-Widrow-Hoff algorithm, recurrent LSM, exponentially weighted LSM e.a.;
- constraints on plant variables;
- neuro-control: RBFN with all tunable parameters, Epanechnikov’s activation function, controller based on RBFN;
- fuzzy control: Mamdani’s approach;
- ANFIS Wang-Mendel’s neuro-fuzzy system, controller;
- neo-fuzzy neuron (NFN) and systems;
- optimal control based on NFN.
The course consists of 3 lectures x 135 min :
|Wednesday, November 20, 2013||16:00-18:15||lecture room X-218, TUT main building, Ehitajate tee 5, Tallinn|
|Thursday, November 21, 2013||16:00-18:15||lecture room X-406|
|Friday, November 22, 2013||16:00-18:15||lecture room X-218|
Please register at http://iktdk.dcc.ttu.ee/form_4.html. Preliminary registration is important to estimate the number of participants.